Tuesday, January 6, 2009

id10t

it came into my inbox. i read it. then stopped. had to do a second reading. i would like to file this email in my folder labeled. id - ten - t. wow. names have been take out to protect the innocent.

Girl is our newest employee in Interactive taking on the role of Project Coordinator. Her most recent positions were an internship with company A and an office assistant with company B. Girl brings a strong International background and is fluent in Spanish and English.

i would only hope she is fluent in english. again. wow. company wide. oh joy.

on another note. i had a nice lunch. of mcdonalds. a mighty kids pack. and received a toy. it is squirrel boy. from a cartoon network show. (i guess). and a red pencil. from the instructions. it shows squirrel boy spinning around on his side. after the user turns the wind up. there is nothing about the mysterious red mini pencil. i thought maybe he held it. or it stuck into his body. to then make markings while he spun. nada. so now i have a mini red pencil. in a neat plastic holder. labeled 'veitnam'. it made me laugh long enough to forget about how much i am hating adulthood right now. thank you mcd's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Fluent in English. Hope that's not what got her the job. I thought it was funny so I read it to Todd- took three times before he said 'yeah what's so funny about that?'. He thinks maybe she's foreign. I say no, she's just not interesting so they had to add something to her repetoire. You tell us who wins.

Jmeg said...

you are correct. but i also thought the writer was an idiot. but maybe thats my perspective - knowing the writer.

Joanna said...

This post made me laugh twice. I could write 'LOL' and it would be true. Thank you for being an avid blogger. I need to step it up. Served.