Wednesday, April 23, 2008

less than zero

finished the book last night. and done. accomplishment to check off the list. but now this means i must find another book.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Less_Than_Zero

where have i been? i feel like after researching it on the web. i have been under a rock. i found the book on the bookshelf at one of my dog sitting houses. i did email them while staying at the house to ask permission to borrow. and i would return the next time i stay. which is in a month.

it was a quick. easy read. if i were on reading rainbow. giving my critique. i am not sure i would recommend. its pretty dark. but i dont mind those.

on the front cover last night. i noticed one critique of the book. that it was the most disturbing book that person had ever read. and i would have to agree. made me thankful for my middle class. midwestern teen years. niave. and thinking the worse thing was smoking a cigarette after school when leaving cheerleading practice. or sneaking beer into the woods behind my house. nothing comparable to the items in this book. now i need to rent the movie. looks like brad pitt made it as an extra.

i was able to exchange my camera over the weekend with no problems. the target girl asked no questions. and i now added the lanyard to the side. thanks to some much needed advice. obviously. this is jameson. the culprit of the camera accident. he doesnt sit still for very long.


GF08: and i ran. i ran so far away. thanks to jaybird's help last night. i pushed myself to run even longer than usual. (i admit i usually like to slow down. or walk on hills.) not last night. and i am not sore. or feel any different. my legs did feel like jello during. and my arms hurt. and i wanted to whine. but i didnt. came home to only find my spot on the sofa. and did some cleaning. more this evening. still didnt sleep too well. think it might be b/c its muggy in my room. even with the fan on. but i try not to sleep with the window open. as then the allergies will flair. so i opened the window today to help get some cooler. fresh air in.

No comments: