Wednesday, April 9, 2008

t

t is for...

television. i probably put in the above average amount of tv watching. but as it was claimed in college. it is my life source. i can sit. watch. and watch. and watch. and then feel revived. ready to go. it is my down time. i dont have to think. worry. stress. while i watch it. my favorite shows vary. from reality series. to comedies. animal planet shows. hgtv. food network. it is a great invention. and i seriously would have a hard time with out one. and cable. and now dvr.

timesheets. i hate filling out my timesheets. at all my jobs since college. i have to bill my daily tasks by increments of .25 = 15 minutes. this is hard for me. time consuming. and bothersome. i have no method to the madness. i know some folks that fill them out as they complete the task. some that enter their time at the end of the day. i am a weekly. and especially since our department has to donate $1 to the birthday cake fund if not done on time. i have been good about it. although sometimes. at the end of a long day. at the end of the long week. i have no energy to recap my week increments of .25. i have donated $2 thus far.

tread climber. after being warned. warned that another person almost hurt themselves on the same machine. i risked it and tried what i thought was a regular treadmill last night. mistaken. it was a tread climber. and i too almost lost control. and could have gone flying off. its an odd machine. two seperate tracks that move up and down. its a balancing act. i managed 30 minutes. but dont plan to try again.

troy. lets discuss how hot brad pitt is in this movie. oh girl. two snaps. and an all that. ha. no, but i am watching the movie troy on amc. besides brad being delightful. it really is a well made movie. i am not much of a history buff. but this keeps my attention. i also love a good soundtrack in a movie. and the raw. emotional music really helps to capture the moments.

i am finding that my calling might not be in photography. i tried taking a couple of photos of the doggies i am watching right now. treats seem to help. oh well. here is my work. zsa zsa. and bibo.


GF08: 4 miles again. but all on the treadmill. i decided that it might be too soon for 5. i dont want to get too crazy about the running. and then lose interest. no old men tonight. really the gym was deserted. except for this one girl whom i know from a good friend from h.s. i have hung out with this girl before. so she knows me too. but ever since she joined my gym. she thinks its ok to give me a p.a. = purpose avoid. the reason i know its on purpose is because she looks at me. we have even made eye contact. and i wave. or smile. yet. she still continues to not say hi. this has been going on for well over a year. i let it bother me a lot at first. i thought. well maybe she doesnt recognize me. i have since checked that option as a no. she does know who i am. she has said hi to me since on various occasions. but its always on her terms. oh well. i out ran her tonight. and i p.a.'d her. so yes. obviously it does still bother me still. i just dont get it. its not like i am trying to have conversations with her. or keep her from working out. i just want a hello.

one last item. i randomly woke up last night to mr. bibo barking. he didnt stop. so i sat up and looked out the window. there was a fox. just jaunting down the side walk. almost like a trained animal would. i just thought this was pretty cool. a red. bushy tailed fox. just out for an evening stroll in the middle of the city.

No comments: