Tuesday, April 15, 2008

w

w is for...

whistling. i cant do it. i have tried. practiced. and i continue to fail.

winking. i can only wink with one eye. not two. not either/or. just one. and that is rare if it works. basically. stupid human tricks are not my forte. i can do the splits one on side. i have an extra bone. and thats about it.

water. to drink. to swim. to listen. i drink ice water all day long at work (after my coffee). our office got an ice dispenser that also releases water at the same time. very nice. although i am more of a fan of big ice cubes. rather than the shavings this one produces. but i wont complain too much. this was after a summer sans ice last year. the beach is one of my favorite places. i love the smell of the sea. the refreshing feeling when you dive into the ocean. laying under the sun. i like to walk along the water. looking for shells. and of course people watching. lounging in our chairs and listening to the waves. i also tend to be a poolrat. or bug. what is the phrase. fish. hmm. anywho. even in my adult days. my summer afternoons are spent poolside. working on my tan. relaxing. reading trash magazines. drinking. anything can happen at the pool. didnt you watch melrose place. i also must fall asleep listening to my sound machine. my favorites are rain and river. i prefer the running water.

woman. i go back and forth on this. its a love/hate relationship. ha. no. i really do love being a woman. as i should. but there are always those days when i think. how nice would it be to wake up. scratch myself. go pee. get dressed. and walk out the door. then i stop and realize. i love getting dressed up. doing my hair. my makeup. picking out the most perfect outfit. and shoes. finding a corresponding clutch. there are also many other perks to being a woman. getting into bars easily. drinks bought for you. i love chivalry. although, sometimes seems to be lost. its the moments when shown that make up for it.

funny. i received a letter today at work. addressed to mr. mylastname. i laughed. and threw it in the trash. it might get done. might not.

i have a hair appointment on thursday. it has been a big debate on what to do. what to do. i pondering it daily. as a gemini. i love change. so i usually die it new colors. last fall it was the bangs. now i have reached another itch of change. i think i will keep the bangs. go more blonde. since it is spring and summer will be here soon. no sense in trying for low lights when they will just bleach out in the sun. i have added a few pics of a style in bloom or va va va bloom suggested. i like. i have my hesitation. but then its just hair. and it will grow back. and mine grows fast. so here are a few pics of Jessie Baylin. (also a good musician). please leave me feedback if you care. the first is for color too.

GFo8: since it is getting nice outside. we are back to walking. we usually walk for about an hour. around the plaza. and then to a park. we ventured to loose park last night. my buttox is sore from the hills. i plan to go back tonight. walk over there. and then run. i will try two laps (around 3 miles) jogging. but the hilly path might slow me down. i still need to update my workout mix. and remember to stretch more. a nice yoga class might be in store soon.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You know I love it...just do it :)