Tuesday, May 6, 2008

call me crazy

but i am seriously. researching. pondering. stressing. waking up during the night with anxiety. about where i should call home next. funny. my bff stac. and fellow army brat. just added a post to her blog about all the places she has lived. 20 places in 25 years. i am not sure if i can top this. but maybe i will try...
  1. Washington house -- Kansas City
  2. Jeremiah Santos house -- Roeland Park
  3. Glenwood apartment-- Mission
  4. Jeanne Court -- LV
  5. Old Monterey apartments -- Springfield
  6. National house -- Springfield
  7. Sunset house -- Springfield
  8. New Hall dorm room -- Springfield
  9. Hammons dorm room -- Sprinegfield
  10. Jeanne Court -- LV
  11. 14 Str -- LV
  12. NahoKupa Place -- Hawaii
  13. Maine
  14. Boston
  15. Germany
  16. 14th Str -- LV, KS
  17. Another house in Salt Lake City (i think)
  18. house when i was born in Salt Lake City, Utah
So she has me beat by 2. forgive me for not remembering all my street names. stac. might be the only time you can beat me at a memory game. dang it.

but this leads to my next predicament. when i move in two months. do i want to keep this chain going. or do i look for someplace more permanent. i am seriously thinking of buying a condo. gasp. i know. this is a major step. is it rushing it. what all do i need to think about it. this has taken up the majority of my time today. and it didnt help i found something over lunch. double whammy. so now i can only get excited. when i think. and talk about it. i dont know if i will hit a brick wall of reality. but usually once i get an idea in my head. i dont stop. dont stop thinking. dwelling. analyzing. until i have achieved. could be a problem. but i am seriously trying to think of a time when it has lead me to wish i had not. i guess it is called impulsive. but you know it always seems to work itself out in the end. so let the quest continue.

No comments: