Tuesday, May 13, 2008

pie

i watched this movie the other night. waitress. i explained to jeff this afternoon. that some days i just feel like watching a movie. and not having to think about it. the majority of the time i despise chick flicks. but those tend to be the non-thinkers. unless i go pixar. i just dont buy into the whole romantic fairytale. and the predictability of it all. i usually spend the whole time. this would never happen. what a bunch of crap. so after holding 'p.s. i love you' in my hand. i thought better. i decided on waitress.

it had two actors from two of my favorite shows. keri russell from felicity. oh i didnt love it when it was on. but it replayed for about two years on saturday mornings a couple of years ago. my saturday morning routine consisted of. moving from my bed to couch. watching 2 hours of felicity. during which i would make my soft boiled eggs. toast with grape jelly. (no other flavors of jelly should exist). and coffee. then decide on the rest of my day. usually turned into more tv watching. flip that house marathons = love.

ok. back on track. so the other favorite actor. is jeremy sisto. a character from six feet under. which used to consume my evenings. i rented the whole series on netflix. and watched it in a span of about 3 months. once i received a new dvd. i watched 3 hours straight. and sent it back the next morning. i think i have already mentioned my tv watching problem.

so during this movie. waitress. russell's character only wants to make pies. thats all she wants to do. her life sucks. thats all that makes her happy. besides something else. but wont spoil this hit. ha. and all her pies are named after events happening in her life. so i was thinking. feeling inspired. one of her pies was a quiche. with brie cheese. and ham. so tomorrow night. when i make my quiche for jeremiah. i might try to experiment. he doesnt like veggies. so i dont think my other somewhat greek quiche will work. but maybe a new cheese. and meat might come into play.

also. i havent collected my earnings. will find out more this weekend. garage sale = great success. hurray. it was quoted that people asked for me to come back again. couldnt get enough of my old treasures. maybe it will cover the new desk i spotted at peir one.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

That's SO cute! Congrats on the garage sale success!

Stacy said...

That desk is SO you! I watched P.S. I love you for the first time last night--I apparently was the only person on earth that didn't know it was a tear-jerker? Yeah, you might've made the better choice...I'll have to add it to my queue.

And seriously, consider the fajita quiche. It's a life-changer.

Lowa said...

oh how I miss six feet under