Monday, May 5, 2008

derby day

so me and 14 other people picked the winning horse on saturday. well at our party. not bad though. i came out with a profit of $21. (with winner circle below -- when i thought i only had to split the winnings with 4). and i am positive if there had been a hat contest. i would have medaled. maybe next year...


it was kind of chilly. but we were able to make the best of it. drink another cosmo to stay warm. ha. my first drink was a mint julep. but that didnt tickle my fancy. so after forcing myself to choke down half of my $9 drink. i switched to a cosmo mint mojito. delightful.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Nice hair, doll!

ellenclare said...

we are thinkers...joj and me.

Joanna said...

I really can't wait to see Sarah Nelson's pics...with us posing in the LOVE thing. I'm sure we look awesome.