Thursday, March 20, 2008

f

f is for...

feet. i once had a stranger tell me i have the most perfect feet. that my toes align perfectly. and then he wanted to do things to them. i will not repeat on this blog. stranger danger. it was at a royals game. in the parking lot during a tail gate. again. wont get into the details. i really like my feet in the summer time. with a golden tan. fresh painted toes. in the flips flops. i often walk around the office barefoot. it freaks people out. but i cant help it if i am a hippie at heart.

feathers. my favorite smell is down feathers. my bed consists of many elements of feathers. on top of the pillow top mattress is the feather bed. then i have 4 feather pillows. these must be arranged in certain order. it matters which one is on the bottom. which one is on the left. on the right. also the pillow cases coordinate with the the bottom and top pillows. then i have a down comforter. i am not ocd. just a tad particular about my things. i like to fall asleep face down. in the center of my queen bed. with my face buried in pillows. my eye mask on. i take in a deep breath and i am relaxed. ready for a lovely night of sleep.

family. i wont go into a long story like last night. but i can not say enough about my family. i adore them. we are all so different. yet so much alike. it can be scary. my brother and i were like monica and ross from friends at one point. my parents have unisex names and people are often confused. but at the end of the day we can share each other's company. usually spend it laughing. we are very funny people. at least we like to think so.

friends. what would i do without my girls. "the girls" are my closets friends from college. they are my sisters. but not in greek sort of way. the four of us are all so close. even though we are miles away. we remain bonded. always pick up where we last left off. it is an awesome feeling. a shout out to my girl dbaugh. what can i say it was love at first site. i can not leave out the close friendships i have gained since graduating college and becoming a career woman. i have my gd gal pals. who i grew with in my first job. my friend two yulies. who helps to let me be a kid again with madmax. and to guide me through the crazy times. my friend untitled. with our walker bodies. we can walk and talk our way through anything. now i am forming my new group of work friends. really. i am a popular girl. i have a lot of friends. and i cherish each and everyone of them. we bring out the best in one another. and make life a happier place.


GF08: cali and max were my treadmill tonight. it was a nice out. 70 actually. i am dog sitting. so i strapped the two pups onto their uni-leash. if thats what it is even called. i made it up. basically i hold one leash and they are connected. i tried to take a pic of the dogs. but my battery is low. the charger is at my home. so. i jogged with them for 30 mins. not sure the total distance. but i feel warn out. along with the jogging. being pulled by two 80 lbs. puppies. i had the resistance against the wind. tgif. well tomorrow.

No comments: