Thursday, March 27, 2008

k

k is for...

kittens. ick. at one point in my life. i had kitten posters on my walls. kittens sitting in flowers. playing with one another. frolicking. joy. since then i have had cat scratch fever. a rare disease. from you guessed it cats. but mainly kittens. it is a bacteria in the young felines' nails. once they scratch you. the bacteria then seeps into your veins. the first instance was at the age of 3. my grandparent's cat. who i only wanted to pick up. and cuddle with the furry creature. mama cat was her name. and that she was. scratched the heck out of my face. even after my mom washed off the blood. i went back for more. apparently i enjoy pain. it happened again. age 12? maybe. my other set of grandparents had outdoor tom cats. i was holding tom. and brother was dangling a gold locket necklace. hypnotizing. tom didnt like it that much. jumped out of my arms. and the nail dug deep. it can happen to anyone. it depends on the cat you come into contact with. and also the immune system of the person. so there you go. its not just a song by ted nugent. and i hate cats. there have only been a hand full that i will pet.

knick. knacks. i love to collect things. and display them. my collections mainly live at my parents house.

off to grab some brewskies with some gals pals. dont worry folks i am not on the verge of offing myself. i didnt realize how dramatic i sounded yesterday. today was worse. but there was a moment when i broke out in sweat. the red blotchiness started to spread. it grows when i get upset. or mad. angry. in fact. i probably was bright red after yesterday's post. but hey its almost the weekend. cheers!

No comments: