Wednesday, March 26, 2008

j

j is for...

jamie is tired. tired of working. tired of being an adult. tired of my everyday tasks. tired of the meme alphabet challenge for awhile. it gets tough. i need something else to be inspired by for the moment. i am tired of little. unimportant things. being blown out of proportion. i am tired of bitching about the same crap day. after day. after day.

its not fair. its not fair to the people that have to listen. for my breath to be wasted on these blobs. taking up other peoples air. sucking the life out of me. i was done last week. i was ready to do the ultimate. a walk out. the point is made. and taken. when a person just walks out of their job. it shows you dont care anymore. and you dont care that you dont care anymore.

the energy it takes to rev myself up each day is becoming less. and less. if i didnt have my buddy jeff at work to keep me laughing. i think i would be insane. this a.m. when i asked what i should write about. that j was so tough. he said easy. jeff. you know you want to. i just giggle. i giggle when he writes crazy messages on the milk jug in the refrigerator so others wont try to steal it. the best was the human cloning experiment. or snake venom. ha. its the little things that help my days better. opposed to the small things that get blown up. and make it worse.

so in the spirit of this post. i decided against the gym tonight. i ran outside yesterday. and when i crept our of bed this morning to let the doggies outside. i felt like an old lady. that my bones. muscles. and jelly screamed. i will instead work like a mo' fo. try to play the ever ending game of catch up. and go to bed. to wake. do it all over again.

here are the pups. tonight is my last night with the angels. or hellions. in all seriousness. they are sweet. loving dogs. i have enjoyed my time here. with lots of qt spent with cali and max.
pic one: max is more photogenic. two: waiting at the door for my bloom to come back. three: cali after one of our jogs. (too bad i didnt get one of us on the uni-leash. next time.)

No comments: