Friday, March 21, 2008

g

g is for...

gibby. gib. gibbler. jgib. gibson. my nicknames. i usually am not called by my first name. but most of the times i am chimed by a pet name. or nickname. i like to think this says something special about me. not sure. other than my grandfather. father. and i have all gone by gib. hmmm. seems fitting.

gullible. that i am. usually fall for anything. but then that same whit comes into play. because i can play it right back.

granny. granny is one of my most favorite people. she is a lot like me. or so i like to think. she loves shoes. very nurturing. she likes to drive fast. always fashionable. we both love dolls. she was a beautician. an entrepreneur. i admire her for all that she has done. and also all that she continues to do. i wish i was able to see her more and spend time with her. but we are an 8 hour drive apart.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

He who laughs last...